Listen up! The NDRC is looking for digital startups to join its Spring 2018 Investment Programme.
So if you have a startup with a digital core, its time to start applying!
The Spring Investment Programme kicks off in February 2018, with the successful startups moving into the NDRCs offices at the Digital Exchange on Crane Street in Dublin 8.
What kind of startups should apply?
While its essential that your company is digital at its core, thats really the only rule when it comes to the types of companies considered for the programme. The NDRC website states that everything from Fintech, Health, Blockchain, Nutrition, Education and many more are of interest but the list is not limited to just those.
What do you get?
- Investment of between 30k and 100k per venture
- Three months working alongside a broad spectrum of startups, innovators and investors
- Expert mentorship in areas such as customer discovery, business model design, sales and growth tactics, finance, investment, technology, marketing, design and communications
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to build your connections with the investment community
How to apply
Once all of the applications have been reviewed, shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch to NDRC at the start of December and offers will be made by the end of that month.