VentureClash is returning to FutureScope on 28th March where it hopes to identify its third Irish start-up investment!
The United States-based $5 million global venture fund has made two $500k investments through its participation at FutureScope. Cloud KPI, analytics platform providers, was awarded an $500K investment after meeting the VentureClash team at FutureScope and in 2017, IoT start-up, Davra Networks, benefited from the award which includes support to set up in the US.
Could you be next?
If you’re a promising early-stage company in digital health, financial technology, insurance technology or the industry 4.0, the VentureClash team would like to meet you at FutureScope on 26th March!
This opportunity is ideal for companies seeking to expand into the U.S. In addition to investment, those successful in the competition are awarded mentoring, customer introductions, grants and services to help them grow and succeed.
Do you meet the VentureClash requirements?
- Active in one of the four industry verticals
- Raised funding from a solid syndicate of institutional investors
- Generating revenue
- Have a compelling reason to make Connecticut a United States headquarters
What to do?
1. Attend FutureScope in the Convention Centre on 26th March. You can secure your ticket here.
2. Email email@example.com to register your interest in meeting with the VentureClash team at FutureScope.