Whether you’re freelancing, in town for business or just looking to escape the office for a little while, there are plenty of places in Dublin to work from.
So if you’re after a cafe to work through your emails or a hotdesk to set up shop, here’s a list of our top ten spots:
1. Accents, 23 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin 2
2. Clement and Pekoe, 50 South William Street, Dublin 2
3. Network Cafe, 39 Aungier Street, Dublin 2
4. The Central Hotel/Exchequer, 1-5 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2
5. Dogpatch Labs, The CHQ Building, Dublin 1
6. The Fumbally Cafe, Fumbally Lane, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
7. The Tara Building, Tara Street, Dublin 2
8. Third Space, Smithfield Markets, Dublin 7
9. Space@DublinBIC, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2
10. Bank of Ireland Workbench, various branches, Dublin
Do you have a favourite spot? Let us know over on Twitter @DublinGlobe!