Google has revealed the 26 Irish startups that will be taking part in its Autumn Adopt A Startup programme. The 26 Irish startups, and 4 European startups will undergo an intensive 12 week mentoring programme by industry experts and attend an exclusive programme of lectures and workshops at the company’s EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
This year, there are companies taking part in the Adopt A Startup programme that operate across a wide variety of sectors including technology, beauty, educational, entertainment and recruitment.
At the end of the twelve weeks, eight startups will get the opportunity to showcase their results from the programme and pitch their business to the panel of judges which includes senior members of Google Ireland’s leadership team and prominent figures from the Irish startup community. The winning startup will receive €10,000 in AdWords credit as well as eligibility for the Google Cloud programme which comes with $100,000 Google Cloud credit. One lucky company will also win three months free hot desking in Dogpatch Labs, a Google For Entrepreneurs partner.
Paddy Flynn, Director, Google said:
Dublin is lauded for its strong start-up ecosystem, so for Google, it’s really important that we reach out to support the many vibrant startups located outside Dublin. Half of the startups in our Autumn programme are located in the regions and we’re excited to see this diverse regional spread. It’s reflecting the strong entrepreneurial mind-set emerging across the country. We also have four category winners from the European Digital Top 50 competition taking part in this year’s edition of the programme.”
“Google’s Adopt A Startup programme has gone from strength to strength over past number of years and is now recognised as a platform where scaling companies can come and develop their business strategies with hands-on support and advice from our top class mentors. We believe it’s important to foster entrepreneurial talent wherever it happens and we’re delighted to be doing that for the sixth year in a row with this programme.”
You can see the full list of companies taking part below:
- Madaster – https://www.madaster.com/nl
- TWINO – https://www.twino.eu/en/
- CornerJob – https://www.cornerjob.com/en/
- Dashmote – https://www.dashmote.com/
- Access Earth – https://access.earth/
- WeBringg – https://webringg.com/
- Accessible Mojo – https://www.accessiblemojo.
- BeautyBuddy – http://www.thebeautybuddy.com/
- BidRecruit – https://www.bidrecruit.io/
- BookGolf – https://www.bookgolf365.com/
- CableFlag – http://cableflag.com/
- Cx Moments – https://www.cxmoments.com/
- DroneSAR – https://dronesarpilot.com/
- EmployMum – https://www.employmum.ie/
- FlexiWage – https://www.flexiwage.com/
- FreebirdClub – https://www.thefreebirdclub.
- Ireland Luxury Travel – https://irelandluxurytravel.
- jumpAgrade – https://jumpagrade.com/
- KnowHowDo – https://www.knowhowdo.com/
- Nasal medical – https://nasalmedical.com/
- NoPlaceLike – https://www.noplacelike.co/
- Zoom Courier Software – https://www.
- Ringotel – https://ringotel.co/
- ShowHouz – https://showhouz.com/
- Siren – https://siren.io/
- StoryTracks – https://www.storytracks.ie/
- TixServe – https://www.tixserve.com/
- Trustap – https://trustap.com/
- UrbanVolt – https://urbanvolt.com/
- Wellola – https://www.wellola.com/